''Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.''
-- A. Sachs

''Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.''
-- W.H. Auden

Monday 15 August 2011

An Ode to Audrey: Funny Face

       


This post is about one of the most iconic women of all time- Audrey Hepburn. A true once-off, Audrey lit up the screen every time she appeared. She is considered one of the most stylish people of all time and her collaborations with designer Hubert de Givency are legendary.


I will be doing a series on Audrey's greatest style moments, but lets start with one of her greatest pictures- and an extraordinary showcase of... clothes.


Audrey Hepburn in 'Funny Face'

































































No comments:

Post a Comment