''Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.''
-- A. Sachs

''Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.''
-- W.H. Auden

Monday 15 August 2011

Red Carpet Crush : Cate Blanchett

I LOVE Cate Blanchett. She is one of my favourite actresses and she always looks immaculate on the red carpet. I admire her style so much I am dedicating a whole post to her. Feast your eyes on this and enjoy!
If there is someone you would like me to do a 'red carpet crush' post on, email me at lw.laurawatson@gmail.com !!


Cate in Armani Privé at the Oscars
cate blanchett oscars 2007 03a


Cate in Alexander McQueen at Benjamin Button premiere
cate-blanchett-benjamin-button-premiere-alexander-mcqueen


Cate in Armani Privé at Cannes



Cate in Valentino at the Oscars (the night she won for The Aviator)



Cate in Givency at the Oscars (this is,quite simply, one of the most beautiful red carpet looks I have ever witnessed.. so I'm putting up another few pictures of Cate's glorious style moment!)




83rd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals



Glorious!

I am making the 'red carpet crush' posts a regular series and, as I mentioned above, if you would like to see a particular star (male or female) have their spotlight turned on, please email me at lw.laurawatson@gmail.com

Laura.X

No comments:

Post a Comment